News Ticker
  • Welcome to the Community
  • Use the forum to troubleshoot your Excel & VBA Problems
  • We will be launching a new website soon! www.ExcelWTF.com/Learn ! Join us to learn VBA from the ground up!
Sign in to follow this  
Caleeco

What is this Forum For?

Hello All,

Welcome to ExcelWTF! If you're reading this, welcome to the community & thank you for signing up :D If you're lurking as a guest (you know who you are :!: ), you can sign up Here (Click Me)

May 20th 2016 was the launch date for this forum, so being it's only a few days old. I thought I'd take some time to explain what the board is all about it and the plans for the future. This forum will hopefully develop into a large community of people knowledgeable about Microsoft Excel and those who wish to learn more. I envisage this forum will be a place that many people can post their questions about Excel tasks they are struggling with, and as a community we can help troubleshoot and solve them :)

As the community grows, I would hope to have key members or "Experts" who can assist users with Excel Questions they are particularly knowledgeable in (Formulas, VBA, Pivot Tables etc). The Experts will be elected at the discretion of the moderation staff, and will receive the custom Rank shown below.

2yze7oi.png

Looking further afield, I would like the community to grow organically and your suggestions about the forum are very much welcomed. For example, if we build a user base of member who have a lot of experience in other programming languages, other Microsoft Product (Acceess, Word, etc) We can set up new sub-forms to accommodate that. Please post any suggestions you have either in this thread or The Board Room (Click Me)

I hope to see you on the forum soon!

Kind Regards

Caleeco

ExcelWTF Owner