Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Caleeco

Website Re-modelling

Caleeco    8

All,

As some of you may have noticed, the forum has been down for some time. This was to carry out some re-modelling to the website, with the biggest change being moving platforms (PHPBB to IPS). After many long nights, and lots of coffee, I now have things back up and running again. 

Over the coming weeks I'll be adding more functionality:

1. Awards system
  2. Custom user labels (for post progression)
  3. Custom Titles (for member categories)
  4. More work on the overall forum theme
  5. More emoticons :D

Please do let me know what you think of the changes thus far! If you have any suggestions, or notice any strange theming problems please do let me know here. 

Many Thanks

Caleeco

ExcelWTF Owner

Reso    3

Website looks awesome! Clean design, the logos are awesome! O.o

Not much to add, looks like your list of scheduled improvements should cover it ^_^

• Like 1

ZiyaSepp    2

The new website looks great, certainly an upgrade! More emoticons would be nice :P I could do with some more confused ones... as that's my expression most of the time when using VBA xD

Z

• Like 1